So – you have made the BRILLIANT decision to have me design a beautiful blog, your FABULOUS new website, or your ipad’s background – so what’s next?
- Fill out the questionnaire, contact me via my uber-shmancy contact page or email me directly with your design request, ideas, or questions.
- I will then let you know what my availability for your project is, and approximately how long it will take.
- If that works for you, I will pencil you into my queue…
- At that time I will also send you a paypal request for your deposit (generally 50% unless the project is less than $100 – then it will be paid in full)
- This would be the time to bring up alternate payment plans. (have an awesome business? Want to trade property, perfume, a birkin, stocks, your house in the keys? Let’s chat!) Then you’re in the book in PEN, baby!!
- On or before your start date, I will let you know anything else I need or need you to do to start your project (hosting, domains, log-ins, etc…)
- I will email you during each step to get your approval, make sure I am on the right track, and get general feedback, Do not hesitate to let me know if you don’t like something – short of telling me I suck, I promise not to take offense!
- Prior to me releasing the blog to you, I will send you an invoice for your balance.
- While that is the end of the design process, that will not be the end of our working relationship – I am always available to annswer questions, and I have a paid option available for EXTRA hand holding, updating and minor tweaks to your design. 🙂
I look forward to working with you!!